- a showcase for the research, scholarship, and creative work of the University of Arkansas community
- a partnership between the University Libraries and the Office of Research and Economic Development
- a community service on the local, national, and global levels
ScholarWorks@UARK, the institutional repository for the University of Arkansas, contains research, scholarship, and creative work produced by the university’s academic departments, research centers, faculty, staff, researchers, and students. Much of the content is open access, meaning that it is offered to users worldwide for the purpose of furthering research, scholarship, and education.
Benefits of Participating
- Enhanced visibility, availability, and impact of your work
- Fulfillment of open access requirements for research sponsored by organizations and government agencies
- Support for the University of Arkansas Open Access Policy (Academic Policy 1220.00)
- Instantaneous measures of impact (hits and downloads, with geographic locations)
Please feel free to explore the ScholarWorks@UARK collection.
For information about participating in ScholarWorks@UARK, see our Guidelines.